2016 Playoff Seedings
- Green Bay Storm (clinched)
- Sheboygan A’s (clinched)
- Menasha Macs (clinched)
- Appleton Legends (clinched)
- Oshkosh Giants (clinched)
Note – Standings are sorted by winning percentage.
In the event of a tie in the standings, the following tie-breakers will be implemented to determine the higher rank in the standings.
- Overall league record
- head to head league record
- Lowest run differential in league games
- Lowest run differential in head to head league games
- Coin flip
Run differential is calculated as the the total number of defensive runs given up, divided by the number of innings played on defense.
GP – Total number of games played
W – Total season-to-date wins
L – Total season-to-date losses
PCT – Win Percentage
GB – Games behind
RS – Total number of runs scored
RA – Total number of runs allowed
Home – Won-loss record in home games
Road – Won-loss record in road games